Thank you for all your ongoing support this month!! Its been incredibly busy start to the new academic year, but with your help we are able to continue making new educational materials including a Mood Journal for our students, especially those with mental health issues. We are also playtesting a huge number of games every day to get them ready for you to download.
This month’s release:
Strazenhorn Museum Collection – A fun auction game for up to 6 players. Take the role of art collector and auctioneer in a quick little game. You will need coins or paper to track money. Make sets of Japanese artwork for the Museum to win- but be careful, sneaky players may try and outbid you. Keep an eye on your funds!
We are also looking to update this with a new game style in the near future when it has been fully tested. Keep tuned!
Other resources; Published/Ebooks:
Mood Journals available to download as an ebook or purchase in book form at the below links:
Thank you to all our supporters on Patreon, TES, Instagram and WordPress – with your support we are able to keep our tabletop club open and create educational and support materials for our students.
Where does the money go?
Income from Patreon and our online shops goes directly into keeping the tabletop club running for students that would otherwise have nowhere else to go at lunchtimes and after school. It also goes into printing and making resources for our students to play, as well as materials for mental health and education in local schools.
Specifically so far we have:
– Professionally Printed Emotions colouring and literacy books as well as a number of mood journals for our partner schools and students with mental health issues.
– Professionally printed Emotions playing cards for SEN and EAL students in our partner schools
– Created and provided free educational games and materials to our local school.
– Created and made available multiple print and play games and a number of smaller scale games all for free to the public.
– Supported between 15 and 25 students every lunchtime and after school most days for the past school year with a safe, supportative and fun place to go.
Want to help buy dont want to sign up to anything? Check out our ebooks and educational materials on TES or check out the link below.